Regular shipments throughout Italy and abroad.PROMOCODE:
BRANDINA SRL società unipersonale – with registered office in Via Libertà n. 2 47841 Cattolica (RN) and operative office in Strada della Fabbreccia n.40 61122 Pesaro (PU) - Partita Iva/Codice Fiscale 04107010409 Tel. 0721283588, mail [email protected], Pec [email protected], "data controller" provides some information about the collection of personal data you directly supplied.
1. Purpose of personal data processing – Legal basis of personal data processing.
Personal data is processed within the scope of our Company’s activity for purpose related to the sale of Brandina – branded products linked to a contract (legal basis for processing, article 6, paraghaph 1, letter b) of the Regulation.
2. Data processing methods
The data will be processed by using manual or automated tools. Your personal data will be processed according to the law (art. 5, EU Reg. 2016/679) which also provides, for the data to be:
3. Categories of authorized parties We inform you that the personal data supplied or acquired by you may be processed within the owner’s structure by personnel authorized to process data relating to ADMINISTRATIVE-ACCOUNTING functions.
4. Recipient categories of personal data The data can be communicated to: ⁃ Banks and credit institutions in the financial management of the company; ⁃ Entities who can access the data under law provisions; ⁃ Professional consulting firms appointed as Data Processors (such as administrative, legal and IT consultants); Your data will not be spread anyway.
5. Data transfer abroad The Company does not transfer data to non EU countries. If this happens in the future, safeguard clauses and guarantees for the protection of the data will be adequately assessed.
6. Rights of the interested party (articles 15 and following EU Regulation 2016/679)
The writing company informs that there are specific rights of the interested party: - Right of access to personal data (art. 15); - Right of rectification (Article 16); - Right to data deletion (so-called Right to oblivion), without unjustified delay if specific reasons provided for by law are present (Article 17); - Right to process limitation (art. 18); - Right to data portability that is to say the right to transmit data from one Data Controller to another Data Controller without obstacles (Article 20); - Right to opposition to data processing (art. 21) also for profiling purposes; - Right to obtain a decision process that is not completely automated (Article 22); - Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77). The interested party may also withdraw his consent without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given.
7. Consequences of a possible refusal to answer. Some collected data are optional, others are mandatory. Any refusal to respond to the mandatory ones may result in our objective impossibility to offer you the requested service. However, we would like to remind you that the consent can be withdrawn without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given.
8. Data Controller The Data Controller is BRANDINA S.R.L. società unipersonale. It is possible to enforce the requests referred to articles 15 e ss, writing to [email protected] or sending a registered letter to: BRANDINA S.R.L. società unipersonale, Cattolica (RN), Via Libertà n. 2. Further information can be requested from our registered office.